I think my all time favorite way to eat vegetables is to simply roast them. Without fail, they always taste good and you can mix and match about any veggies together to create a delicious roasted combination!
It's a colorful, filling go-to side dish that really only requires chopping, a little seasoning and placing them in the oven.
Easy Roasted Vegetables
- Chopped vegetables of choice
- I used:
- Rainbow carrots
- Fingerling potatoes
- Sweet potatoes
- Zucchini squash
- Large red onion
- Extra virgin olive oil (or try coconut oil for a fun different flavor profile)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- Chop vegetables.
- Mix chopped veggies together with salt, pepper, and enough olive oil to lightly coat all veggies.
- Place flat on baking sheets, place in oven for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Stir/flip veggies at least once halfway through.