First off, for all those that might care or not care an update on how much I love my still-fairly-new Golden Flax Ezekiel cereal ... I have it with frozen berries, almond milk and sprinkle some cinnamon on top. (I have also recently put a dab of agave nectar in with it, making it taste even better! However, I don't all this all the time). I find myself perfectly content in eating the exact same breakfast every day and look forward to each morning. Yum! In other news, my lovely, crafy, good-at-just-about-everything mom FexEx'ed me three scarves that she made and they had arrived when I got home from work ... I think my favorite is the green one. And though my mom will probably never read this ... Thanks, Mom! (btw, Danelle, if you're reading this, she has instructed me that one is yours, so now you know you're getting one;)
Normally, I don't do things like this, but since all the cool kids are doing it (?), and since I've gotten tagged a few times on Facebook already, and after having read healthy ashley's post, and since I don't have anymore neat recent food pictures, I've decided to follow suit with "25 Random Things About Me" ...
- My wonderful husband and I will have been married 2 years already on June 23rd.
- All I do at my job is type all day, and I really like it.
- I love to read but am finding with my more "real job", "grown up" life it's hard to find any time to do it.
- I love food.
- I'm extremely grateful I had my sister growing up. We've always been really close and now live six hours away from each other and I often really miss her.
- I feel like I have really started to become "me" this past year or so and am loving it.
- I want to become more spontaneous as my life seems to get busier and busier and I start to feel older and older.
- I recently have been thinking I may want to pursue something like a Nutritionist degree.
- I want to love people and be known for my love for them.
- The thing I want the very most in my life is to be apart of what God is doing.
- My prayer is, "Lord, Thy government come, Thy policy be done on earth as it is in heaven".
- Only within the past couple years have I become interested in health, nutrition and cooking.
- I love my husband more and more each day and am SO thankful for him and our live together.
- In high school, I often preferred hanging out with my grandma on a Saturday night rather than doing anything else. (that's just how cool she is;)
- I think brussell sprouts are really good.
- I never dated nor kissed anyone until I met my now-husband.
- Sometimes I depend on my daily routine too much and forget to have fun and just live life.
- I love the feeling after a good workout after I didn't feel like working out but did it anyways. (ha, a couple years ago I never worked out and never thought I'd love it).
- My husband and I love to workout and lift together.
- I'm grateful and amazed at the (un)answered prayers that have happened in my life.
- Just like my sister, I often miss times with my best friend growing up, Danelle, and don't know what I would ever have done without her.
- I never realized how much work puppies really can be until we had two at the same time.
- I like to watch good movies.
- I think it would be neat if there were still balls like in Pride & Prejudice, and I think it would be neat if I could talk like that.
- I love this journey of life. I'm grateful for the past, doing my best to live in the now, and am excited for the future!
Have a great weekend!!! Anyone have exciting plans?