Now for the chocolate fondue dipping treats I promised the recipes to.
First up ... these peanut butter balls are very basic and simple. If you’re not using them to dip in chocolate like we did, I suggest adding chocolate chips to the recipe to give it that peanut buttery chocolate mixture. Yum!
Simple peanut butter balls
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven at 375.
- Combine dry ingredients: flour, oats, baking soda, sugar
- In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients: peanut butter, oil, milk and vanilla
- Stir together until completely combined (optional: feel free to add nuts or chocolate or raisins or any other element at this point to make these even more delicious!)
- Roll into tablespoon sized balls and bake for about 13 minutes, or until golden brown.
Hope everyone’s had a great week, and enjoy!!