Today, I’d like to introduce you to my newest favorite smoothie.
I’m sorry to admit that I just now tried the addition of avocados in smoothies. I’m now convinced it’s the secret to the perfect creamy consistency!
Avocado & banana fruit smoothie
- 1 ripe banana (good frozen or not)
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup fresh or frozen fruit (strawberries just may be my favorite!)
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (honey, agave, dates, coconut sugar, etc)
- 3/4 cup water or almond milk
- Throw it all in a blender, blend until smooth, and enjoy!
What are your favorite must-have smoothie mix-ins??