Happy weekend, everyone!
The week long rain fest here in KC has finally decided to depart, and there’s sunshine once again. I’m loving it! Stopping by for a quick week three recap of the March Food Photo Challenge. And quick reminder, the April edition has now been posted here.
March Foodie Photo-a-Day Week 3
- Day 15: inside my freezer // some frozen goodies
- Day 16: restaurant //
Patientlyawaiting the opening of Café Gratitude KC!
- Day 17: something green // Green food for St. Patty’s day
- Day 18: favorite food // That’s easy. Sweet potato fries with ketchup!
- Day 19: pots and pans
- Day 20: protein// Lentils three ways
- Day 21: comfort // Homemade cashew cheese filled ravioli
Purple Carrot Makeover
On another note, as you can see, The Purple Carrot got a bit of a makeover with a new header … yay!