It’s been a fun month, and I’m so glad so many of you participated. It’s been great getting to “meet” new people, and share food together! Just a quick reminder, April Food Photos is on! Check out this post to hear all about it, and get the month’s cues.
March Food Photos Week 1
March Food Photos Week 2
March Foodie Photo-a-Day Week 4
- Day 22: cooking inspiration // Blogs, the world wide web, and my husband!
- Day 23: fridge // Very empty, and very boring
- Day 24: dinner // Spicy sweet potato & black bean enchiladas (recipe here!)
- Day 25: chop chop // The start of dinner
- Day 26: spices // Love these vibrant colors
- Day 27: chocolate // Been loving these chocolate chunks lately
- Day 28: mug // DIY chalkboard mugs & wine glasses (how-to here!)
- Day 29: dessert // Cashew ice cream, of course
- Day 30: kitchen gadget // An old hand mixer
- Day 31: recipe // Latest recipe on the blog, chocolate covered frozen banana pops (recipe here!)
Hope to see you all “back” for April!